Since I wasn’t able to stay after I presented and since my group went first I was forced to go to another classes presentations on a different day. The first one I saw was about gays and the problems they face in this country while also being abused in some cases. They started out saying they it is very hard living as a gay because it not accepted in most communities and therefore it was only make sense that it would be hard. They talking about things like people thinking stds is more prone to gays than any other type of people which has still not been proven. I learned a lot about gay people while listening to their blog and they had a lot of eye opening facts about gays which I did remember word for word so I wont state because I don’t have the facts. But most of all I think they open peoples eyes up who don’t like gay just because there gay. The presentation made us look at them in a different way. The bottom line is there people just like us at the end of the day so they deserve to be treated like the regular people they are. They ended on this note sexuality is not a choice they is just randomly picked in a persons life so how would you feel if someone in your family was gay would you treat them any different than a gay who was not family ?
No comments:
Post a Comment